There are services and support for all foster/adoptive parents within the COC system, including:
- 24 hour Case Management support
- Reimbursement rates per day, per child:
Levels of Care are based on child/youth needs and degree of emotional or behavioral problems.
- Initial clothing allowance.
- Training money provided to obtain annual continuing education training requirements.
- Foster family appreciation events.
- Agency events/outings for children.
- Reimbursement for fire and health inspections.
Posted in: Foster Parent Info