Report Abuse and Neglect

You can report abuse and neglect to the Texas Department of Family and Protective Services at their website: If it is an emergency situation that requires action in less than 24 hours, call the Texas Abuse Hotline at 1-800-252-5400.

Child Placement Intake

To make a referral to place a child, please contact us at the following numbers:
1-888-400-CHILD or 361-728-4797

Counseling Referral

If you know of a youth or family in need of counseling, please click here to submit a referral form.


Click here to submit a complaint regarding Circles of Care.


View the Minimum Standards for Child-Placing Agencies.